Software Engineer with following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for implementation mechanizing, purchase orders, operational and analytics solutions.
- Customize Talbot’s proprietary software Developed in C# and SQL Server.
- Implement best design and development practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Perform Migration using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Develop and customize reporting for merchandize team need by using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS).
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design
- Provide functional and analytical review
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy
- Assist in devising unit test plans; Provide production support for software systems and
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
- Ensures all deliverables are met related to the change management process.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- Work experience Requirements: Must have 2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation
Skill Set Requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- Domain knowledge of supply chain solutions
- SQL query writing/ optimization in Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft .Net web development.
- SQL server integration services,
- SQL server reporting services.
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience
The position is currently located at Tampa, FL with a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.